Dear Parent or Guardian,
Thank you for your interest in A+ Charter Schools! We look forward to opening our new campus in Maricopa for the 2020-2021 school year and partnering with you in the education of your student!
Enrolling your student is an easy three-step process:
1) Complete the online process electronically by clicking here. Once the online enrollment form is completed, you will receive an email confirmation.
Note: If you are unable to enroll online, you can submit a paper enrollment form by fax to 623-748-4333, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop it off to our office at 41600 W. Smith-Enke Rd., Bldg. 12.
2) Assemble the following required items and submit them to the school with the Enrollment Form:
- An original Birth Certificate (If no Birth Certificate is available, the parent and/or guardian may supply other reliable proof of the pupil’s identity and age, which includes the pupil’s baptismal certificate, an application for a social security number, or original school registration records and an affidavit explaining the inability to provide a copy of the birth certificate).
- Current Immunization Records.
- Completed Arizona Residency Form and corresponding documentation.
- Withdrawal Form from previous school (required only for transfers from other Arizona Public Schools).
3) After you have completed and turned in the Enrollment Form and required documents, you will be contacted by the school to meet with the Principal if you have not already done so through one of our events. During the meeting, you will sign the submitted online form, complete any other necessary paperwork, your initial records will be collected and you and your student will have an opportunity to meet with the Principal. This meeting with the Principal is an opportune time to discuss the education goals of your student and learn more about our school culture and philosophies.
We are excited to be a part of the Maricopa community and look forward to working with you and your family! Please check out our Facebook page for upcoming events @apluscharterschoolsed.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to email email@example.com.